Sports and Recreation in TU-K
- TUK Inter schools sports day championships (internal)
- Inter Universities and Colleges Leagues and tournaments (UCL);
- Kenya Universities Sports Association (KUSA) Championships;
- East African Universities Federation Sports Championships (EASUF)
- Federation of African Universities Sports Championships (FASU)
- International Federation of Universities Sports (FISU)
- National Sports Federations leagues and championships e.g FKF, KRU, KHU, KHF, CHESS KENYA, KVF, KSF, KNA, KKF, among others.
- To be a top rated University of Technology in Sports, Games and Recreation by imprinting skills, knowledge and attitudes to the youth.
- To provide quality Sports and Recreation activities and training by moulding the youth into a pool of disciplined and organized manpower to support national development programs through training and participation in socio economic activities.
- A Healthy mind in a Healthy body for the real world
The Outdoor teams include: Soccer, Rugby, Hockey, Handball, Volleyball, Netball, Basketball, Athletics, Roll Ball, Roller Skating, Swimming, Lawn Tennis, Softball, Squash, Rounders and Cricket.
Indoor games include: Badminton, Table Tennis, Chess, Scrabble, Darts, Draughts, Aerobics, Pool table,Cards,
Martial Arts include: Karate, Taek-wondo, Judo, Tong il Mondo